Monday, February 16, 2004

News From a Distant Planet:

On the distant planet no one
has a static job. People are
rotated within fields determined
by their aptitudes. A doctor will
not only perform typical medical
tasks, but everything clerical with
regards to the administration of
medical care. A garbage collector
one day will be a data-entrist the
next. Thus the entirety of the
society encounters no income schisms,
and the resultant subjugation.


got to Ottawa yesterday...'s been a rather drunken affair...from the moment i stepped from the car...friends of liberated natures combined with a little booze leads to beatification...played with my friend's little boy...we wrestled and he kicked my ass...have rug burns on my forehead...everyone here seeks to goad me into verbal duels...but i am no pistolero...i'm a saber-man...i like to think my wit is like Occam's razor...but, in the end, i am still a fucking idiot.....