Sunday, February 15, 2004

News From a Distant Planet:

On the distant planet, citizens have the right
to commit a crime in order to prevent catastrophe.
Recently, several youths blocked the rerouting of a subway line.
When the authorities came in, the youths claimed article 5; a
statute that calls for immediate investigation of any perception
of colossal danger. After a brief investigation, the authorites
found that the Subway line would have destroyed the habitat
of numerous and precious species that the distant planet
has committed to protect. The would-be dissidents were
heralded as heroes.


beforing finally falling asleep this morning, i had an aleatory experience...as my thoughts dwindled and searched for the oneirisphere...an electric snap resonated in my skull, just like when you turn the power button off and on rapidly, nothing really changing as the computer does not shut down..so to was it in my brain...i shut off and came right back on.

when i did fall asleep, i dreamt of nearly dying...what bothered me when i awoke was that i hadn't been uncomfortable or fearful whilst in the dream-state...my subconscious wants to kill me!